Account Payable Specialist
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an Accounts Payable professional to manage AP vendors. We are looking for someone that understands AP’s nuances and complexities, but that can think creatively and contribute cross-functionally. This professional will have strong attention to detail while also being proactive and self-directed, setting the bar high for their self and their work product. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment, and can effectively problem solve in a fast-paced environment then this is a great role for you.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Input vendor invoices in Intact, coding and routing for approval
- Scanning month-end close and accounts payable documents
- Reviewing and responding to vendor and employee inquiries
- Obtaining statements of account from vendors and performing reconciliations as needed
- Providing exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customers
- Providing support for annual internal and external audits
- Minimum 3+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Strong in Excel; specifically Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Strong customer orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented mindset and a high sense of urgency
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.