WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A New York based graphic designer to push the creative envelope. The ideal candidate will have experience designing best-in-class marketing and sales collateral, client presentations, ad campaigns (both print and digital), infographics, promotions and events.
The ideal candidate should possess exceptional design skills and have deep a passion for creating work with impact.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work within an established brand identity under the direction of the Creative Director
- Design a diverse scope of work ranging from digital banner ads to event collateral, infographics, presentations, email campaigns, printed ads and brochures
- Ability to communicate brand in both digital and print mediums
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize influx of projects, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Work both autonomously and in collaborative setting
- You are curious, love learning new techniques and testing new ideas
- 3-5+ years of experience as a marketing, brand, or equivalent designer at an agency, or in-house for well-established brands
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Solid foundation in HTML/CSS coding
- Experience in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, and graphic elements (and a clean visual design sense)
- Banner ads, e-blasts, print design and OOH campaigns, and any other ridiculously impressive design things you’ve had a hand in
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- BFA, Graphic Design (or similar)
- Hunger for keeping up-to-date on current technology, trends and web design principals
NICE TO HAVE'S:
- Experience in the advertising technology space
- CSS/HTML5 experience a plus! (HTML5 banner ad animation and rich media ad production skills)
- Experience creating responsive landing page and eblast campaigns
- Wireframing and web mockups (Sketch/ Adobe Xd)
- Video editing and/or animation experience (Adobe Premier or Final Cut, a plus!)
- Experience creating explainer videos and/or animated infographics
- Marketo or similar email automation software
Must be located in NYC
Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application (will not be considered without portfolio website).
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.