Manager, Business Operations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Experience in financial analysis, business operations or strategic planning, and able to prioritize between a hundred different things at once. You love diving into details to solve a complex business problem and you’re equally comfortable thinking about the big picture. You’re a self-starter who can set your own priorities.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play a key role in managing inventory-related financial matters, working closely with key internal stakeholders at The Trade Desk
- Prepare and manage the monthly accrual of media costs
- Investigate and resolve any billing and reporting discrepancies with inventory partners
- Monitor and analyze media costs to identify and report key trends
- Perform financial and operational analyses to identify risks and opportunities related to The Trade Desk’s inventory partnerships; formulate and present recommendations based on those analyses
- Play a key role in managing inventory support operations to improve the team’s ability to efficiently respond to and resolve inventory-related technical and operational issues
- Identify inventory-related product improvements and communicate recommendations to management and broader organization
- Work cross functionally with Inventory Partnerships and Finance teams to drive special inventory related projects and strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related or quantitative field, MBA preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in a finance, business operations or strategy role; relevant media, advertising, or technology industry experience preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced quantitative abilities, financial aptitude and impeccable business acumen
- Solid experience in PowerPoint and Excel, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.