Associate Director, Product Marketing
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Associate Director, Product Marketing and their team sit at the nexus of customer needs, the technology roadmap, competitive environment and the organization’s go-to-market activities. Product Marketing works closely with Product Management, Sales, and Account Management to communicate the product vision and differentiation. Working with Marketing, the Associate Director, Product Marketing collaboratively develops go-to-market plans for all new products, solutions and features. This role supports strategy for product positioning in-market, life-cycle management, and competitive analysis across the portfolio. This role will support the US and EMEA businesses, driving localization and customization as necessary.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach, lead, manage, and inspire a high-performing, fast-paced, results-oriented team.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering and Sales to identify customer needs, key product enhancements, and new products.
- Be the "one-stop-shop" to the business for information on product, target market, competitors, and customers.
- Support in the managing & building insight-driven product marketing strategies that inform the go-to-market tactics.
- Provide subject matter expertise for product, company, and internal and external training materials.
- Inspire creativity in the team to engage with our audiences in new, unique ways.
- Understand broader market trends, our users & be the expert on competition.
- Play an active role in the continual assessment of competitive landscape; support in development and refinement of competitive positioning.
- Ensure that the team is focused, works effectively, collaboratively and creatively while supporting overall business objectives with necessary marketing materials.
- Manage the process of gaining customer feedback to obtain competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform key product enhancements and new products
- 6-10 years global B2B product marketing experience for a mid- to large-sized technology organization.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and coach a team.
- Deep understanding of the B2B advertising/marketing technology space or product marketing experience for a mid to large-sized SaaS technology organization.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of product marketing strategies and life-cycle management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into competitive, compelling marketing messages.
- Is hands-on, and committed to exceptional output.
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, project management software, and agile development environments.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.