Talent Acquisition Coordinator
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the Talent Acquisition team with interview scheduling, applicant tracking system support, pre-screening and other assigned activities across a number of recruiting regions. Work with a variety of internal stakeholders with drive and tenacity and will be responsible to ensure that pre-screen and interview schedules are met in a timely and accurate manner.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively partner with Talent Acquisition team members in support of pre-screening, interview scheduling and other assigned needs
- Partner with Hiring Managers
- Pro-actively engage recruiting team to ensure and understand job description requirements
- Be a fundamental part of the Talent Acquisition team to help deliver recruitment services to the business in line with service level agreements
- Perform other duties as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have a Bachelor's degree or related experience ideally within a fast paced organization
- Have the ability to develop strong rapport with professionals
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills along
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.