Media Trading Analyst
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
In short, a media buying rock star - you love making campaigns work, and teaching others your ways. You’re great at using data to guide decisions as well as working directly with clients to help them do the same.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk platform as well as best practices for campaign management
- Assist in combine data analysis and collect client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for campaigns
- Partner with Account Management and Sales Executives to provide support to clients, including onboarding and optimization trainings
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Understand and communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships, to help grow clients’ accounts
- 0-1 year of work experience
- Analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- MS Excel skills
- Quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.