Senior Account Manager
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A client services pro, you’re comfortable managing and growing lots of agency accounts, and able to prioritize between a hundred different things at once. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to improve a campaign as you are with taking an agency out for dinner. You’re a self-starter and can set your own priorities.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency accounts
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly onboard new customers
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training to clients as new features are added to The Trade Desk
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- 5-10 years of online advertising experience required; 3+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.