Director, Data Partnerships - EMEA
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Director, Data Partnerships to help build and foster relationships with our data partners in the EMEA region. In the online ad ecosystem, having the right partnerships and maximizing joint opportunities are paramount. You will drive strategic value for our clients and for the partners with whom he/she works. Ultimately, this individual will be responsible for initiating relationships with potential partners, assessing business opportunities, and driving the agreements, integrations, and executions necessary to maximize the overall possibilities. Expanding the capabilities of The Trade Desk via partnerships while simultaneously driving revenue and profit will be key metrics in the role. Key activities include optimizing partner performance, evaluating opportunities, and on boarding new partners. The ideal candidate must enjoy an entrepreneurial, competitive, and rapidly shifting environment.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate partnerships based on strategic planning or clients’ needs in EMEA
- Drive optimal relationship structure for partnerships in conjunction with new partners plus Legal, Finance, and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain regular communications and checkpoints with management and with partners to report on status and future opportunities
- Perform industry and trend research and analysis
- Facilitate communication internally and externally related to partnerships (demands, strategies, roadmaps, operational requirements)
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Solid business development experience
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
- Experience in digital media, preferably in ad-tech
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product) and external stakeholders; strong teamwork is a must
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.