Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing will lead marketing relationships and initiatives for The Trade Desk’s inventory and data partnerships. With an eye towards customer acquisition and retention, this position will lead ideation and execution of partner marketing programs to support business goals, day-to-day partner marketing support and evangelization of The Trade Desk to our partners.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a detailed strategic plan to create interest and awareness of the company’s offering to likely customers with a focus on generating leads from co-marketing efforts with partners. Coordinate execution of co-marketing logistics as needed.
- Collaborate with global teams on the development and maintenance of the overall partner program.
- Collaborate with partners on developing detailed fresh ideas for co-marketing opportunities with our partners and then implement.
- Be primary point of contact for all partnership marketing, collaborating with other members of the Marketing team, including Communications, Events and Learning & Development teams to execute initiatives.
- Identify KPIs and continuously track and evaluate relevant metrics to allow ongoing optimization of marketing efforts.
- Create & distribute reporting to the Partner team on marketing initiatives and related metrics on a regular cadence.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including negotiation
- Proven self-starter and experience in entering new markets
- Experience harnessing third party partnerships to drive business goals
- Inherent desire to collaborate and support projects across teams
- Ability to prioritize work, set expectations, and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and produce consistent, quality work on time
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Make a positive contribution to the Trade Desk company and culture