Manager, Content Marketing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk seeks a talented content creator to write, project manage, and distribute various types of collateral to our audiences across the advertising landscape. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for capturing The Trade Desk’s voice in order to pique the attention of clients and prospects alike, as well as reinforce the company’s reputation as a thought leader in adtech.
This role requires creativity, project management acumen, and a commitment to producing published materials to drive business objectives. As a critical part of the Marketing team, you’ll collaborate with the GM of Marketing to create the company’s messaging strategy, collaborate with Product Marketing to produce complementary materials, and supervise vendor partners as needed.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to generate a continuous stream of high-quality content ideas.
- Manage vendors against scope, budget, and deadlines.
- Manage the The Trade Desk’s editorial calendar.
- Manage end-to-end content creation—including fact checking, editing, and obtaining publishing approval.
- Create whitepapers, ebooks, and other long-form content with compelling calls-to-action to drive awareness and leads.
- Partner with subject matter experts on The Trade Desk’s staff to generate frequent blog posts that reinforce the company’s thought leadership position in the space.
- Develop and schedule social media posts, as well as manage day-to-day customer engagement to increase engagement and grow our audience.
- Work across the different marketing functions to understand business objectives and drive content creation.
- Develop a content measurement plan to inform content strategy and communicate content performance.
- Ensure all external content maintains a high level of quality, features a consistent tone and style, and supports and reinforces key messages for given audience at each stage of the sales funnel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of content marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology space.
- Proven ability to write high-quality long- and short-form content.
- Ability to adapt writing style to varying target audiences and content formats.
- Knowledge of content marketing metrics and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results.
With your resume, please submit at least three published writing samples including blogs, articles, how-to guides, or web copy for a B2B product.