Data Partnerships Specialist
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An operations and process minded excel guru. You love getting things done and completing projects on time. You love data, learning about new technology, and creating new processes. You have a knack for technical things and you’re probably the type of person that tries to figure things out just for the sake of it. You’re easy going and at the same time, you know how to work hard and are self-motivated. As the Coordinator on the Data Partnerships team your role will be an integral part of the team’s ability to continue to scale at a fast pace.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Rapid response to Account Executive and Account Management teams via ticketing system
- Translate common requests/questions into templated documentation for knowledge center
- Help coordinate and respond to client and potential client RFP/RFIs
- Assist in monthly financial billing reconciliation & collaborate on billing process enhancements
- Lead contract organization and overall management of partner agreement start/end dates.
- Support in general ad hoc report requests
- Follow trends and cutting edge industry leading data opportunities
- Assist in management of the data segments taxonomies
- Update and contribute to training documentation
- Work closely with marketing teams to identify and develop impactful marketing materials
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- Knowledgeable in Excel, Powerpoint, and Office is a must
- Experience with Slack, Jira (or other ticketing systems), and Salesforce a plus
- Self-motivated, reliable, and very detail orientated
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.