Regional VP - West Coast
As a sales leader, you will be accountable for delivering on regional revenue targets within the West Coast market by effectively managing go to market plans & establishing new business prospects. This hands on role is responsible for identifying and securing new revenue opportunities, while working with key internal stakeholders to deliver and support long-term regional success. Expected results are attainment of revenue, profitability, and forecast accuracy goals established with the SVP and US counterparts.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are a master relationship builder, sales leader, and creative problem solver. You exhibit high emotional intelligence and professionalism at all times, and are a true consultative business partner with your clients. You are versed in the agency landscape in West Coast, with key relationships already established.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve regional sales revenue targets in a competitive market
- Build The Trade Desk brand awareness through consultative relationship building
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Contribute to the product development process through active participation in product reviews by providing market & account insights
- Take lead in responding to RFP’s or new inner agency opportunities, including qualification & win strategy
- Work closely with product, marketing and revenue teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company-wide goals
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Work cross functionally to implement effective and profitable growth strategies with partners
- Provides input into baseline revenue and growth initiatives for the region
- Provides guidance to leadership on performance management and employee development.
- Coaches, mentors and develops sales leaders
- Make a positive contribution to the Trade Desk company culture
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-12+ years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, & collaborate across multiple departments
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Understanding of the West Coast and US market, and established relationships
- Experience building longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Experience entering new markets, and building business from the ground up preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.