Product Marketing Coordinator
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Product Marketing Coordinator has a deep understanding of the industry, audience, and competition through ongoing research. Combined with an expert understanding of our platform and its features, the coordinator supports the team’s role in the go-to-market process: defining product positioning, act as subject matter expert, plan and execute internal and external marketing programs to raise awareness of new and existing products, ensure adoption and drive client spend. This role will work closely with Product Management, Client Services and Sales during the product development process to organize communication around product launches from conception to implementation, and integrates feature rollouts into larger marketing strategies as part of an interdisciplinary team.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Product Marketing team sits at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive environment and the organization’s go-to-market activities.
- Support go-to-market activities with deep understanding of specific user segments, providing market intelligence on how they discover, assess, buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition
- Manage the product communications process from the development pipeline to beta and into general availability, including product messaging, collateral development and education
- Develop the positioning and strategic briefs for go-to-market execution that differentiate our products, and help the wider Marketing Team execute effectively
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external product/service/solution training materials
- Competitive research - Perform continual assessment of competitive landscape, develop and refine competitive positioning
- Support the development of our relationships with industry analysts
- Manage the process of gaining customer feedback to obtain competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform key product enhancements and new products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Ability to translate complex concepts into competitive, compelling marketing messages
- Deep understanding of the B2B advertising/marketing technology space or product marketing experience for a mid to large-sized SaaS technology organization
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross- functional teams
- Solution-oriented with ability to structure complex issues
- Applies technical/analytical marketing techniques and uses data for decision-making
- Is hands-on, and committed to exceptional output
- Brings a creative approach and fresh ideas to sustained marketing campaigns
- BA/BS degree & 1-3 of relevant product marketing experience