Sr. HRIS Analyst
The Trade Desk has an incredible opportunity to bring your analytical, financial, HR, and process improvement skills to the next level by working on programs that truly effect the people side of our business.
The ultimate candidate must have analytical, financial, and technical talent. You will work very closely with the People Operations Manager, plus other members of the PeopleOps and finance teams.
There are many elements to this role spanning over the areas of reporting, systems, compensation, and process improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Assist in Global HRIS upgrades, projects and implementation.
- Collect, map, and analyze data for HRIS implementations and conversions to ensure accuracy and consistency of sensitive information in various platforms.
- Develop, design, build, test, implement, maintain and enhance HRIS tables, codes, and security.
- Maintain core human resources systems to include: payroll system (ADP), performance and goal management system (Cornerstone), and learning management system (Cornerstone).
- Maintains all human resource databases and periodically tests them for accuracy, consistency and efficiency.
- Serve as the point person for the entry, review, maintenance, and ongoing audit of employee data in core HRIS system.
- Own employee change process and ensure that information flows to payroll timely and that managers/employees receive accurate and timely notification of the change.
- Acts as a main point-of-contact for all HR reporting requests.
- Assist in developing ad hoc reporting to extract meaningful data from the various HRIS to drive appropriate business decisions.
- Responsible for designing, generating, analyzing and distributing HR metrics as needed.
- Prepare Excel and PowerPoint presentations as requested.
- Contribute to other HR activities and other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant work experience. High tech industry experience a plus.
- Must have HRIS experience and prior HRIS implementation experience. Ultipro or Workday experience a plus.
- Exceptional project management skills, independent problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications required.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.