Senior Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Reporting to the Director of Global Digital Marketing with a dotted line into the EMEA regional Director, the Senior Manager of EMEA Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing and owning our paid media strategy, email marketing and demand gen strategy for the EMEA region including; France, Germany, Spain, and UK.
This person will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of all digital campaigns in media platforms including programmatic (that's right, we use our own platform for our programmatic campaigns!). In addition, through close collaboration with other members of the Digital Marketing team, this person will also develop and execute on our demand gen and email marketing strategy for the EMEA region. This position works across the global marketing team and requires a high amount of team collaboration and communication.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Own the end-to-end strategy and execution for paid media, which includes:
- Developing the regional campaign strategy (audience/keyword targeting, budget, and goal setting) and customer journey in harmony with the other digital marketing and campaign channels (i.e. events, PR, content, etc.)
- Partnering with brand, creative, and other digital marketing team members to create and deliver relevant digital assets for the regional execution of the campaign, which includes project managing the translation and localization of messages
- Setting campaigns up in the respective media platforms (outside of programmatic)
- Collaborating with our internal trading team to identify new and innovative ways to run and improve our programmatic campaigns by leveraging unique inventory, targeting and segmentation, and creative assets
- Reporting on the regional performance throughout the campaign and making optimizations to meet goals and maximize spend.
Own the end-to-end planning and execution of the email channel:
- Plan and manage an EMEA email calendar that aligns with our various global campaigns, target audiences, and any required personalization for European countries
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email newsletters to clients, prospects and other audiences; including concept/content strategy (in collaboration with senior manager of customer journey), creative development (in collaboration with the Design team), targeting/segmentation and deployment
- Leverage customer and prospect data to develop segmentation strategies; develop CRM programs based on identified segments
- Develop A/B testing plan to ensure that we are constantly testing and optimizing creative, copy and content to improve and drive results
- Own reporting and analytics for the email channel with respect to EMEA initiatives, and leverage data to inform ongoing email strategy.
Partner closely with the regional sales team and Senior Manager of Customer journey to identify and manage EMEA specific projects related to sales enablement, including lead scoring and workflow enhancements.
Own the execution of maintaining localized and translated websites in the EMEA region, which includes:
- Managing the translation relationship with our web translation services vendor; Smartling for the EMEA region
- Project managing all strategic updates to the website that will require translation or localization
- Manage ad-hoc translations as new content is added or updated on the English site.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Proven track record of building good digital marketing foundations and processes, championing an idea and executing a successful rollout – strong project management skills are a must
- Strategic thinking – you need to be able to take the resources available (channels, campaign materials, budget, etc) and create an EMEA digital marketing plan that drives business objectives for the region
- Experience running digital marketing programs and creating strategies to execute on business goals by leveraging digital channels
- Experience with digital marketing reporting tools including Google Analytics and Search Console, and with marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.