Accounts Payable Coordinator
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an Accounts Coordinator to process AP. We are looking for someone that understands AP’s nuances and complexities, but that can think creatively and contribute cross-functionally. This professional will have strong attention to detail while also being proactive and self-directed, setting the bar high for their self and their work product. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment, and can effectively problem solve in a fast-paced environment then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Input vendor invoices in Oracle, coding (including pre-paids) and routing for proper approval
- Scanning month-end close and accounts payable documents
- Reviewing and responding to vendor and employee inquiries
- Obtaining statements of account from vendors and performing reconciliations as needed
- Providing exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customers
- Providing support for annual internal and external audits
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum 3+ years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Strong in Excel; specifically Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Strong customer orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented mindset and a high sense of urgency
- A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work extended hours during critical periods
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.