Business Development Partner / Business Development Lead
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are a master relationship builder, sales strategist, and creative problem solver. You exhibit high emotional intelligence and professionalism at all times, and are a true consultative business partner with your clients. You are versed in the agency landscape, with key relationships already established.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- The Trade Desk の技術を使ってもらえるよう、新しい広告代理店の開拓および親密化
- Own and deliver meetings with ad agency decision-makers to help them realize the potential of programmatic
- Prospect and follow up with potential leads, converting them into prospect clients
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product and showcasing our capabilities
- Take ownership to devise and execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals
- 新事業で成功するために、RFP 対応およびカスタム化された提案の準備
- Provide customer insights and feedback to product team to shape our product
- Collaborate with internal teams including, trading team and account management team to upsell clients
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5-8 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales. Candidates with less experience will be considered for Business Development Partner.
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role would be a plus
- Relationships with advertising agencies, media buyers and technology decision-makers would be a bonus
- セルフスターター - 少ない指導で新規顧客や新地域に取り組むことができること
- 飲み込みの速さ - 新しい技術や製品の変更点を迅速に理解することができること
- 宿泊を伴う出張を含め、10–20% の時間を出張に当てることができること
- The Trade Desk 内の様々なチームと進んで協力して、取引先を増やすことができること
- Fluency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese is a must
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.