Senior Solutions Architect
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Someone with a strong engineering & systems background who is well versed in working cross-functionally with clients and engineers on custom solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Senior Solutions Architect will oversee integrations with clients across our spectrum of Enterprise services. A basic understanding of advertising technology, SQL and REST APIs is a major plus. The candidate should be familiar using REST APIs using CURL, Python or other scripting languages. The candidate will need to manage complex integration projects and be able to communicate advanced engineering concepts to both technical and non-technical clients.
- 素晴らしいコミュニケーションスキル - この役職への応募者は、弊社の大きないくつかの顧客とやり取りを行います。プロジェクトの軌道を確保しながらも、時宜を得たプロフェッショナルなカスタマーサービスを提供する事が重要です。
- Project management abilities — this candidate will manage long-term, multi-month, integrations and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Superb attention to detail is an absolute must. Experience with a formal project management method is a plus.
- Strong written skills – candidate will document the client’s project and keep the team up to date on the status by documenting the progress.
- Ability to influence people — clients often come in with an idea of what they want to do, and this role is to advise them on the best possible solution, even if it’s not what the client first thought they wanted.
- Fast learner — the candidate must be able to rapidly grasp and learn technical subjects and be able to explain them to others.
- Selfless Team Player – the candidate will interact with clients, business, engineering and teams, representing many different types of personalities and opinions. Candidates must be able to communicate and work with all parties.
- Process Oriented – this candidate must have pragmatic process acumen to focus on maximizing throughput in the fewest steps possible, while maintaining quality, in a controlled manner.
- Solid Business Acumen – we are a key business driver for our clients and the successful candidate will be able to credibly translate technical concepts to business value.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of work experience in a SaaS or other API-centric company, focused on bridging between clients and product (engineering)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or a related field
- Comfortability & experience working with REST-API’s, scripting languages, and big data
- Demonstrable creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with clients, product, and engineering teams in a pre-sales role - with the ability to break down complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- API またはその他の外部に触れるインターフェースを使用する、複数のチャネルを持つプラットフォームでの実務経験を有すること
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.