Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing will lead marketing relationships and initiatives for The Trade Desk’s inventory and data partners. With an eye towards customer acquisition and retention, this position will lead ideation and execution of partner marketing programs to support business goals, day-to-day partner marketing support and evangelization of The Trade Desk.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and execute a detailed strategic plan to create interest and awareness of the company’s offering to likely customers with a focus on generating leads from co-marketing efforts with partners and clients. Coordinate execution of co-marketing logistics as needed.
- Collaborate with global teams on the development and maintenance of overall partner programs.
- Collaborate with partners and clients on developing innovative ideas for co-marketing opportunities and then implement.
- Be primary point of contact for all partnership marketing, collaborating with other members of the Marketing team, including Communications, Events and Learning & Development teams to execute initiatives.
- Identify KPIs and continuously track and evaluate relevant metrics to allow ongoing optimization of marketing efforts.
- Create & distribute reporting to the Partner, Sales and Account teams on marketing initiatives and related metrics on a regular cadence.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5-8 years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Broad working knowledge of the digital marketing and media ecosystem.
- Experience harnessing third-party partnerships to drive business goals.
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including negotiation.
- Proven self-starter.
- Inherent desire to collaborate and support projects across teams.
- Ability to prioritize work, set expectations, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and produce consistent, quality work on time.
- Creative approach to solve problems.
- Professional judgment.