Product Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
This role will work closely with Marketing, Product, Client Services, and Sales during the product development process to organize communication around product launches from conception to implementation and integrates feature rollouts into larger marketing strategies as part of an interdisciplinary team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Product Marketing team sits at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive environment and the organization’s go-to-market activities.
- Support go-to-market activities with a deep understanding of specific user segments, providing market intelligence on how they discover, assess, and buy
- Manage the product communications process from the development pipeline to beta and into general availability, including product messaging, collateral development and education
- Support in the execution of major global 360 launches, including understanding & communicating to the wider team market nuances in EMEA, providing recommendations for execution in key markets
- Prioritize product marketing requests across multiple markets, working closely with the head of EMEA Marketing
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external product/service/solution training materials
- Competitive research for EMEA - Perform continual assessment of competitive landscape as it relates to a product release, develop and refine competitive positioning. Share learnings with team members in other markets.
- Manage the process of gaining customer feedback to obtain competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform key product enhancements and new products
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous experience in a Product Marketing function.
- Ideally has experience in supporting the execution of a global product launch using 360 campaigns running across multiple marketing channels
- Willingness to be the expert on our product; diving deep into understanding nuances and technical functionality then developing simple messaging
- Ability to support in the execution of major global marketing campaigns, acting as the representative for regional requirements
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Solution-oriented with ability to structure complex issues
- Applies technical/analytical marketing techniques and uses data for decision-making
- Ability to travel across EMEA and to other markets, as needed
- Must be fluent in English and nice-to-have also: German, French, or Spanish
- BA/BS degree & 4-6 years of relevant product marketing or marketing experience
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without a contract in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.