Application Support Analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst who will work in collaboration with our Biz Teams to ensure top notch application support. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Providing Global Application Support for technical issues: ensuring that incidents within our platform and tools are handled with adherence to SLA's
- Maintain & work within the company's ticketing system; Multi-task, answer, troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues related to The Trade Desk's trading platform
- Extensive puzzle-solving, problem-solving and issue troubleshooting
- Executing, Manipulate Stored Procedures and Queries in SQL
- Ad Tag, Pixel Tags and Discrepancy troubleshooting
- Responsible for owning incidents, including escalating to Engineering, Product, Integrations and Business Intelligence.
- Take initiative on tickets that can be completed without Engineering assistance
- Contribute to the company's Knowledge Base by the creation of new Articles and updating existing ones
- QA Testing and Validation
- Assist with screening and hiring permanent support team members for the Support Organization
- Assess team progress and identify needs of the Support Team
- Coordinate in-depth training on support-related tools
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience as in software/application support
- Experience handling complex data sets, identifying trends within the data, and performing comparisons between multiple data sources.
- Experience with databases, SQL, API's - Able to create queries to retrieve records, aggregate data from a variety of data sources, and an understanding of the underlying data structures.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
- Knowledge of RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written multi-lingual skills at a technical level
- No previous online advertising experience required, but those with experience or internships in online advertising or technology are encouraged to apply
- An ability to explain complex subjects to a non-technical audience.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.