Talent Acquisition Partner/Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Here at The Trade Desk, our mission is to change the way advertising is bought and sold. We are proud to be the fastest-growing demand-side platform in adtech, and even though we've been around for over 10 years, our real journey has just begun. As one of the team, you'll find everything you'd come to expect from a fast-moving, forward thinking company, you'll enjoy all kinds of great food and snacks, events and happy hours and no doubt you will experience the ability to move around often and travel regularly.
Most important of all, you'll have the perfect platform and environment to do your best work, being able to showcase your creative flair and passion, whilst collaborating with like-minded, super smart and intelligent colleagues – a combination that feel simply can't be beat.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a TA Partner/Manager who is fluent in Business German and English to help support our EMEA activities. The ideal candidate is one that has a keen understanding of prioritizing and evaluating cultural fit as a primary objective in the selection process. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of using innovative means to create a sustainable and scalable pipeline of talent for a global organisation with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of The Trade Desk culture.
- Partner with key stakeholders to formalize, support and implement an employer branding strategy across numerous channels.
- Create a robust, multi-faceted talent acquisition plan for generating a scalable pipeline of talent across the various disciplines within the organisation.
- Strategically engage recruiting agencies when needed, negotiating favorable terms and managing the quality and efficacy of that channel.
- Identify, coordinate and facilitate job fairs, college career fairs as a value add channel to our talent acquisition process.
- Proactively create and leverage numerous channels to increase the diversity of our applicant pools.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and forecasting key process metrics throughout the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Own and coordinate the on-boarding process, ensuring that each of the critical areas is advised of incoming staff and that details are prepared and ready for Day 1 on boarding.
- Maintain awareness of industry and talent trends that will impact our organisation.
- Act as a subject matter expert on interviewing skills, proactively training and developing our hiring community towards a cohesive, efficient and effective process.
- Quickly escalate issues for resolution.
- Ensure our processes are compliant with all legal requirements.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Ideally you would have gained experience of internal recruiting within a technology company or indeed the advertising, digital media space.
- Experience with international recruiting
- Experience recruiting for with DSP, RTB, Digital Medial roles would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiations skills
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.