WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
By joining The Trade Desk, the fastest-growing demand-side platform in adtech, you'll become a part of our mission to change the way digital advertising is bought and sold. Even though we've been around for over 10 years, our real journey is just beginning. So, come and join our team and help us deliver better advertising.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy all kinds of great food and snacks, events and happy hours, and even trips to the golden coast to visit our headquarters in Ventura, California (not to mention free surf lessons from the team). Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues – a combination that simply can't be beat.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You will have the rare ability to work with large data-sets, identify trends and bring revenue opportunities to life. Presenting complicated information in its simplest form will be your forte, and you’ll thrive in a team environment where winning for the customer is an obsession!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- The Trade Desk プラットフォームの専門家になるだけでなく、キャンペーン管理のベストプラクティスを導きます。
- 製品管理部と協力して、The Trade Desk プラットフォームを強化する機能を定義して実装すること
- The Trade Desk の貴重な提案、技術、パートナーシップを理解し、顧客のアカウント数の増加を促します
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Programmatic experience (ideally, working for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency or large web publisher)
- First-rate relationship and presentation skills.
- Effective time management– ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environmen
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.