Regional Manager, APAC Global Support
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to hire a Sydney-based Regional Application Support Manager who will work in collaboration with our Biz Teams to ensure top notch Application Support. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide oversight, guidance and mentorship to members of the Global Support Team.
- Oversee and maintain the company’s ticketing case system; answer, troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues related to our trading platform.
- Take initiative on tickets that can be completed without Development Team assistance.
- Multi-task, troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues related to the Trade Desk's Trading Platform Application.
- Act as a primary conduit/catalyst between the Support Team and other TTD Teams.
- Responsible for owning incidents, including collaborating and escalating to Engineering, Product, Integrations and Business Intelligence.
- Act as Support Team Leader in the absence of the Global Support Director’s.
- Assess team progression and identify needs of team members.
- Manage responsibility for individual members’ development and performance.
- Oversee issue escalation tracking and response management.
- Ensure platform incidents and tools are handled with adherence to SLAs.
- Executing, Manipulate Stored Procedures and Queries in SQL.
- Ad Tag, Pixel Tags and Discrepancy troubleshooting.
- QA Testing and Validation.
- Contribute to the company and Support Team’s Knowledge Base.
- Assist with screening and hiring permanent support team members for the Support Organization.
- Coordinate in-depth training on Support-related tools and processes.
- Light on-call/after-hours support.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience
- 4 – 6 years relevant work experience in Technical and/or Application Support
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Experience handling complex datasets, identifying trends within the data, and performing comparisons between multiple data sources.
- Mid-level to advanced experience with databases, SQL, API's - Able to create queries to retrieve records, aggregate data from a variety of data sources, and an understanding of the underlying data structures.
- Mid-level to advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
This position does not have review or termination authority.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.