Senior Manager, Ad Operations
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Ad Operations to join our Inventory Partnerships team. We are looking for a candidate with operational experience to help further develop, streamline and troubleshoot workflows relating to our publisher deals and partnerships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Become an expert on The Trade Desk’s Publisher Management Platform
- Work closely with the Publisher Partnerships team to understand new partnerships TTD is engaging in
- Create internal resources that outline new partners’ inventory offering, creative specifications and provide guidance as to the steps required to activate spend
- Analyze live campaign setup and offer optimization suggestions if a campaign is not scaling or performing
- Work closely with internal Product and Engineering teams to understand the new product releases that enhance buying within TTD
- Work directly with SSP partners to troubleshoot deals that our clients and account managers require assistance in resolving
- Lead client and/or publisher calls that review performance/troubleshooting/ops of deal executions.
- Provide best practices for deal setup
- Assist in resolving ticket submissions in a timely manner
- Lead new publishers/supply vendors through the direct tag certification process and assist with any deal ID testing
- Meet regularly with cross-functional internal teams to showcase results, progress, and product enhancement data from clients
- Maintain existing publisher relationships by highlighting new operations capabilities at publisher meetings and helping to evangelize publisher’s value propositions to internal teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS and 3-5 years of experience in digital media with a strong understanding/curiosity of Ad Ops role (testing tags, tracking, monitoring campaign delivery)
- Operational mindset with the ability to create process and identify needs
- Strong working knowledge of Video Ad serving and VAST/VPAID tags
- Adept understanding of different troubleshooting tools and experience addressing video ad serving/creative issues
- Comfortable with numbers and quantitative analytics, with a strong proficiency in Excel. Experience with SQL, Python, or other analysis tools a strong plus.
- Experience working as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders; capable of simplifying technical concepts into digestible information for clients and business teams
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple projects and activities