GM, Hong Kong & Taiwan
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a strong business leader to help lead our fast-growing business in HK+TW as they scale. You will be responsible for driving our business strategy and growth in HK+TW, without compromising on innovation or our Company culture. This person will also have the proven ability to inspire and empower their teams to stretch themselves to achieve ever greater goals and to collaborate closely both locally and globally. You will also mentor and lead our business teams to build consultative business relationships and ensure long-term client success.
The person is a strategic business leader – with a strong ability to identify and execute on growth opportunities, to shape and influence how the market thinks about our industry and company and can foster the most senior, strategic relationships in HK+TW. This person will be motivated by a desire to make advertising work better for brands, publishers and consumers in the HK+TW markets.
They must have a high aptitude for and comfort level with working in complex business and technology environments along with a strong leadership and business acumen.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead TTD’s growth strategy and business operation in HK+TW
- Be a thought leader on programmatic advertising and the primary voice representing our brand, company and team in HK+TW
- Overall responsibility for the P&L in HK+TW
- Lead the most important executive client and partner relationships in HK+TW
- Be a strong TTD culture champion and advocate across the business
- Act as the primary contact point for TTD’s Global client and partners relationships in HK+TW
- Represent the country on product development needs
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators for the HK+TW markets
- Identify, develop and lead the strongest, most collaborative leadership team in HK+TW
- Become an expert on the use of and best practices on The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights to clients
- Build and nurture deep and lasting connections internally across TTD departments and specialty functions
- Responsible for institutionalizing TTD’s operating model in HK+TW
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Proficient in English, as well as Cantonese / Mandarin is a must
- Demonstrated track record of success leading a fast-growing digital advertising business in the region for at least 10 years
- Strong evidence of success in being an inspiring, empowering, strategic leader for a cross-functional team over a sustained period of time
- Great communicator and conduit between global and local teams
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced technology environment
- Strategic, data-driven leader who will be a great collaborator at the executive level while also being comfortable doing the day-to-day enabling of their teams and tackling the work required to scale the business
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn the Company’s product set
- Self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and are looking for the right company to support your growth
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.